|Guide line for Authors|
1. Before, submitting research paper to Takatoo,
the author should ensure that he has properly read all the policies of
Takatoo particularly plagiarism policy.
2. The article must be composed in MS word.
3. following the APA formatting and citation style. All references, or in-test, out-text references must be written in APA style. References must be given at the end of research paper.
4. This journal strictly follows Times New Roman Font size 12 for English and Pashto Kror [Asiatype] font size 12 for papers written in Pashto.
5. The paper should be double spaced on standard size paper 7" * 9".10 with a margin 1" on all sides.
6. Header should include title of the research paper including page No in the center.
7. Research paper must be free from mistakes of proof and punctuation.
8. For manuscripts in English, attach plagiarism report of TURNITIN and for manuscripts in Pastho submit an affidavit of Plagiarism free statement.
9. For manuscripts in English, attach plagiarism
report of TURNITIN and for manuscripts in Pastho submit plagiarism
undertaking (Click here).
10. References quoted from foreign text should be translated in the body of the paper.
11. Article submitted to Takatoo can not be published elsewhere without the formal permission of the editor.
Research Paper Template
Title of the Paper:
Research paper submitted to Takatoo Journal must start with a title. If the title of the paper is in Pashto; it is mandatory to write the same title in English as well. Title of should be concise, and comprehensive.
Names of the Authors:
Name of the author is followed by his/her affiliation, job and designation if any, name of the Department / section, name of the institution and name of the city. Names of the authors are directly written after the title but in a single line. Whereas, their affiliation and other information is separately written in one line. Name of the authors and their affiliations should be in small font size.
Abstract of the research paper briefly shares the sole purpose of the study, the research methodology applied in the paper, and findings of the study. Abstract must not exceed than 200 words and avoid any citation in it. Also give most suitable key words (4-6) at the end of the abstract.
Introduction to the Paper:
Introduction to the research paper discusses the importance and background of the study. It is one of the significant sections of the main body of the research paper.
Research Methodology is also part of the main body of the paper. It plays crucial role and state the procedures through which data had been collected. In order to elaborate all the steps and procedures adopted for the research, it is important to discuss research methodology thoroughly.
Results and discussion:
This section provides important discussions regarding the research paper. The result and discussion are parts of the main body. The author should also discuss new aspects. It also discusses the findings of the whole study. The author should give clear results.
Takaoo recommends APA style of referencing and formatting. Appendices, and the tables and figures should also be included if any.
Editor: Dr. Abdul Rehman Kakar
Takatoo: ISSN. 2075-5929
Department of Pashto,
University of Balochistan, Quetta- Pakistan
Tel: (+92) (081) xxx
VPN Forms and detailed
Smart University WIFi Forms
and detailed procedure.
Roll Number Slips.
Viva & Seminars.