1. Dr. Dawood Azami, Program Manager, British
Broadcasting Corporation (BBC), London
2. Dr. Umme Adeel Ph.D, Faculty member, South Asia Study Department, University of Pennsylvania, USA
3. Dr. Abdul Rahman Habibzui, Associate Professor, Academy of Sciences, Kabul, Afghanistan
4. Dr. Ajmal Khkulay, Associate Professor, University of Kabul, Kabul, Afghanistan
5. Dr. Abdul Jabbar Sapand, Associate Professor, University of Education, Kabul, Afghanistan
6. Dr. Rafiullah Niazi; Associate Professor, Academy of Sciences, Kabul, Afghanistan
7. Dr. Muhib Zgham, Director Curriculum, Kabul, Afghanistan
1. Prof. Dr. Nasrullah Jan Wazir, Director Pashto
Academy, University of Peshawar
2. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Usman Tobawal, Director Pakistan Study Centre
University Of Balochistan, Quetta.
3. Dr. Ali Kumail Qazal Bash, Associate Prof. Govt. Degree College, Zhob
4. Dr. Naseebullah Seemab, Professor Dept. of Pashto, University of Balochistan, Quetta.
5. Dr. Barkat Shah Kakar, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Pashto, University of Balochistan, Quetta.
6. Dr. Muhammad Sadiq Zarak; Chairperson Department of Pashto, University of Loralai.
7. Dr. Syed Zafar Ullah Bakhshali, Assistant Professor, Department of Pashto, Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan, Garden Campus.
Editor: Dr. Abdul Rehman Kakar
Takatoo: ISSN. 2075-5929
Department of Pashto,
University of Balochistan, Quetta- Pakistan
Tel: (+92) (081) xxx
VPN Forms and detailed
Smart University WIFi Forms
and detailed procedure.
Roll Number Slips.
Viva & Seminars.