Others...Generate Bank Challan
1. Programs of Study
1.3. M.Phil Course work
1.4. Ph.D Course work
2. Eligibility Criteria for Admission
2.1. B.A/B.Sc Passed
3. Achievements of the Departments.
3.1. The Brahui Department was established in 1992. The Brahui Department has produced more then One Thousand post Graduates working in various Organization such has Pakistan Television, Radio Pakistan, Mass Media, Education, NGOs, National and International Organizations.
3.2. In consensus with the various Brahui literary forums and research organizations, the department of Brahui made a historic move by establishing a Brahui Language Board(BLB) in November 29, 2008 to address the various issues such as finalizing the Brahui script etc.
3.3. A number of Students/Researchers were facilitated by Brahui Department such as Moreyamma and Prof. Shabia from Tokoyo.
3.4. The research work was initiated in Mid Nineties; the following table gives the information regarding Ph.D and M.Phil produced by the Department.
4.1 Well established seminar library consisting of 2500 books, covering the all subjects and related material taught in the department.
4.2 Student counseling facility to explore the hidden potential of the 1.3 students and guiding them towards their field of interests within the department.
4.3 Research facility for students and the NGOs/various organizations working nationally or internationally for the exploration of Brahui heritage.
5. Research General 2009. Albourz
The first ever research journal based on research made by the teachers and students of the brahui department is going to be published very soon. The journal is named after a historic mountain Albourz which is located in Iran. The publication of this journal will surely be one step ahead for the development of brahui language.
6. Quarterly News Letter "Nivishtt".
The quarterly news letter is also in printing process. This news letter will cover all the internal activities of the department such as, literary discussions, debates, mushaira, seminars etc.
7. Conference (Annual)
In collaboration with Higher Education Commission, the department of brahui intends to hold International Brahui Conference. The conference will be held very soon in the year 2010. The holding of such conference will be a great contribution in brahui literature. The department wishes to hold such conference annually and this will be an honor for the brahui department to begin such historic initiative.
8. Brahui Language Board
The formation of Brahui Language Board is one of the great achievements of thedepartment. It has been formed to tackle the following issues:
1. To re-design the brahui script/ orthography.
2. To standardize the most famous/frequently used dialect.
3. To introduce new terminology, design brahui dictionary and publication of Balochistanica.
4. To seek consensus for adaptation of the roman script as the re-designed/new Brahui script, keeping in view that it is comprehensive and more adoptable. This will enable the Brahui speakers to more acquaint with the new technologies such as computers and mathematical digits
5. To design the language/certificate courses for new learners.
6. To develop consensus for teaching of Brahui from primary level and to design curriculum for such purpose.
7. To establish Brahui Model schools in Balochistan.
VPN Forms and detailed
Smart University WIFi Forms
and detailed procedure.
Roll Number Slips.
Viva & Seminars.