Others...Generate Bank Challan
1. To disseminate quality education of cultural and anthropological values
2. To understand the cultural and historical timeline of Pakistan through scientific methods
3. To bring awareness in masses for the growth and promotion of cultural heritage and history
4. To describe how studies of material culture can serve as a form of data to improve knowledge about human behavioral variability in past and contemporary societies
5. To conduct surveys and excavations in the province and collect material remains to build museums or enrich the already existing ones
6. To strengthen the cultural institutions or NGOs in the country like Directorates of Archaeology & Museums by providing skilled human resources
7. To identify the historical and cultural valued sites for the elevation & promotion of tourism in the province
8. To train to develop the mentality of citizens to conserve and preserve the tangible and intangible cultural heritage of the country threatened by the ravage of time or other factors.
University teaching & non-teaching level positions
Directorate of Archaeology & Museums, Balochistan
Directorate of Archaeology & Museums, Pakistan
Reputed NGOS & other International Cultural bodies: UNESCO, ICOMOS, ICOM, UN, etc.
Museum sectors all over the world/curator, museum officer, gallery attendant etc.
Conservator & Preservationist
Education & Research Institutes
Public Service Commissions
VPN Forms and detailed
Smart University WIFi Forms
and detailed procedure.
Roll Number Slips.
Viva & Seminars.